what if we’re all characters in a book
WHAT IF WHEN YOU FORGET WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY IT’S THE AUTHOR BACKSPACING
guys why isn’t everyone reblogging this it’s a scientific breakthrough
and when you’ve had a sense that you’ve been through a certain day or moment before, it’s cuz the author is re-writing the same part of the story, just with better context
Dude, my author fucking sucks.
- Gaston: I only wished to save her
- Maleficent: I only wished to be invited to the party
- Scar: I only wished to improve relations between the races
- Captain Hook: I only wished to teach the boy a responsibility-
- Ursula: I only wished to give the people a voice
- Captain Hook: -so he wouldn't end up like me
- Cruella De Vil: I only wished to have a coat made out of puppies.
- Jafar: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
- Gaston: THAT'S HORRIBLE
- Maleficent: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
We have to get out of saying that it’s hard to find good black men or good black women
It’s hard to find good people, period
It’s hard to find love, period
It’s hard to find the one, period
Just because society believes that there’s something wrong with black people
And that good black people don’t exist
And that black love doesn’t exist
Doesn’t mean you have yo believe it too
We have to change the way we speak about ourselves and our love